Transfers from Munich to Kitzbühel – Car, Train, or Shuttle?

Forum Comptabilité
DH
a posé cette question

Hi everyone! I’m flying into Munich for a ski trip in Kitzbühel this winter and trying to figure out the best way to get there. I’ve seen options like renting a car, taking a train, or booking a shuttle service. What’s the easiest or most convenient option? I’ll have a lot of gear, so I’m a bit worried about lugging it around. Any recommendations?

RK
a répondu

Hey! If you’re bringing a lot of gear, I’d recommend booking a shuttle service—it’s the most convenient option. With a service like MyCab Transfers to ski resort you can go directly from Munich Airport to Kitzbühel without worrying about lugging your equipment through train stations or fitting everything into a rental car. Trains can be a hassle with multiple transfers, and winter driving can be tricky if you’re not used to snowy conditions. A shuttle will give you peace of mind and a stress-free start to your trip!

DH
a répondu

With all your gear, that could be a bit of a hassle, but if you’re up for a scenic journey through the Alps, it’s a beautiful ride! If you want no stress and don’t mind spending a little extra, I’d agree with MountainNomad—the shuttle is the way to go. It’s door-to-door service, and you won’t have to worry about icy roads or finding parking.

RK
a répondu

Skip the hassle of trains and winter driving by booking a direct shuttle from Munich Airport to Kitzbühel. It's the most convenient way to transport your equipment and relax before hitting the slopes. Enjoy a stress-free start to your trip!

Répondre à cette question

Besoin d'aide ? Lire la page d'aide

Vous n'êtes pas connecté(e)

• Après avoir validé votre reponse, vous serez redirigé sur la page de connexion/inscription
  • Votre réponse sera sauvegardée et publiée après votre connexion ou votre inscription.