Is work experience important when job hunting?

Forum
OS
a posé cette question

I've just been out of work for a long time. I'm not a student, but it so happened that I didn't work for about two years after graduating. Now, I'm worried that finding a job will be difficult. There are so many stories about people not getting hired due to a lack of work experience.

MH
a répondu

There's a big difference between not having work experience and not having the skills employers need. If it's the former, don't worry. Many companies are hiring juniors in various fields. But if it's the latter, you'll probably need to develop those skills first.

GB
a répondu

Doesn't matter. Both experience and skills come with the job. Finding work, even without experience or skills, is quite possible nowadays. It also depends on what skills you're talking about. You might not know IT, but be a great driver or courier, and there are plenty of such vacancies on layboard.in. You can use search filters to find jobs where no experience is required. It might not be the most prestigious or top-paying job, but it's still a job that pays.

Répondre à cette question

Besoin d'aide ? Lire la page d'aide

Vous n'êtes pas connecté(e)

• Après avoir validé votre reponse, vous serez redirigé sur la page de connexion/inscription
  • Votre réponse sera sauvegardée et publiée après votre connexion ou votre inscription.