Software issues

Forum
MH
a posé cette question

I don’t know how to explain it, but I just see a difference between how the software works now and how it worked when I first got it from the developers. In other words, there are a lot of bugs and new issues that personally bother me in my work process.

OS
a répondu

If I were you, I’d reach out to the same developers. Maybe they just need to fix some bugs and issues.

GB
a répondu

Or maybe the problem is that the software wasn’t updated on time and has become outdated. To improve your existing software or business management tools, you can contact Binary Studio https://binary-studio.com/hire-node-js-developers/. They have a wide range of development tools and a lot of experience, and what more do you need to get effective software?

RK
a répondu

You know, there can be a lot of crime on the Internet too. A friend of mine recently encountered an insider threat. I think it's terrible. And I decided to look for ways to prevent this and came across this site and understand how to do this. Here is a great article that goes into detail on how to prevent insider threats.

Répondre à cette question

Besoin d'aide ? Lire la page d'aide

Vous n'êtes pas connecté(e)

• Après avoir validé votre reponse, vous serez redirigé sur la page de connexion/inscription
  • Votre réponse sera sauvegardée et publiée après votre connexion ou votre inscription.